Non-Teaching Needs: Utility Worker

Posted February 8, 2017 by Human Resource Management Office

Bulacan State University is in need of:

Utility Worker

Interested parties may submit the following documents, during office hours, in a long brown envelope to the Human Resource Management Office, 2nd floor, Flores Hall, Bulacan State University, Guinhawa, City of Malolos, 3000 Bulacan.